Friday 26 August 2011

Five days to go, two days to go first


 Im still wondering if our season has started; of course it has. On the eve of the new season it appeared our Arsenal was anything but ready. Well, the results and goings on in the club has not helped matters at all. Here we are in the brink of suspensions, injuries and departures of Home Sick trophy hungry Fabregas and Money Loving Nasri, a draw and a defeat and well on a brighter side Champions league qualification.

The boys were magnificient on Wednesday. Like I twitted later that night, 'they let the real talking be done on the Pitch'. Who says we still need a goalkeeper? Wojciech Szczesny looks set to be number one several years to come and what an awesome defender TV5 is. Well-done boys; I danced all night. 

Back to the present, our squad looks thin, Arsene has promised to strengthen my question is when? Now we face defending champions united on Sunday and the squad looks awfully thin. Any injury to Rosicky(who did well against Udinese on Wednesday) would be woeful. So why is Arsene not buying? Honestly I’ve defending him to the point that I cant anymore. It is however not the end of the window yet but it will soon and well we believe the additions will come pretty soon; in say five days. Well, I still think he is the best man for the job and our duty is to support him this weekend and always.

United know that Arsenal cannot be written off with or without Samir Nasri or Cesc Fabregas. Lets hope the boys do the playing again on the pitch like they did on Wednesday and salvage some good result. I guess I will be crowned the most optimistic gooner to predict an away win. Why? Because that’s what I want! Enjoy the game from wherever you watch it from.

God bless Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment