Saturday 18 June 2011

Welcome


Hello Everyone,
Thank you for stopping by. I gotta start by introducing myself and what this blog is all about.
I am Gooner BigSam. Simple, Short! I am an Arsenal fan who incidentally have only been to the Emirates in my dreams and on TV. This Blog is all about Arsenal. Arsene Wenger, His Team, Game Previews, Reviews, Injury Updates, Expectations and every other thing relating our beloved Arsenal.

However, I am not going to be criticizing Wenger and his decisions. Who he should buy and who he shouldn't. I am rather going to be a gooner who is guarded by those words: IN ARSENE I TRUST.
Feel free to stop by as often as possible and make your comments and reprimands.
Welcome to Gunning with Arsene and His Boys. Welcome to the Arsenal.

Gooner BigSam

No comments:

Post a Comment